• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Markers change back to default color when I reopen project?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey y'all!

I'm editing a short doc and I'm using a lot of timeline-only markers (no clip markes) to mark different things I like. I've got a whole colorcode and use different colors for different themes, and I've set my default marker color to white. For some reason, the most recent markers I've made in the last 2 days (not all of my markers) change color to the default white when I reopen the project, which is really annoying since then I have to go back and individually change the color of each marker based on how I marked it initially.

I'm using 24.2.1 on a 2023 14-inch 32GB M2 Max Macbook Pro. Thinking it might be an issue with the SSD I'm using as my scratch disk? A 2021 SanDisk 1TB Extreme Pro SSD - I know a lot of people have been having issues with the SanDisk SSDs. Or maybe I'm making way too many markers and Premiere's getting confused?

Let me know, thanks for your help!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it ever happen without having that SanDisk SSD inthe mix? Can you get it to happen with a small project using synthetic media or no media? If so, are you able to send that project diretly to me if I send you my direct contact info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard for me to tell, this is my first time actually using markers on a project, and I'm using a lot of them. I'm not sure how well I could replace it with a fake test project with fake media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard for me to tell, this is my first time actually using markers on a project, and I'm using a lot of them. I'm not sure how well I could replace it with a fake test project with fake media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*replicate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you create a new blank project + sequence, add a bars and tone to the Timeline and add a lot of markers... can you replicate the problem that way? Or does it only happen with that one project so far?

Alternatively, you could send the project file without media to me and I can try it with offline media. But that's always a dubious approach so replicating yourself without a lot of real media would be best if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate