• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 24.1 Export bug with Warp Stabilizer

Contributor ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again I literally cannot complete my commercial project using Premiere Pro as a paying customer. I have to deliver the project today and Premiere decided it won't let me export my last 4 clips. No third party plugins, no luts. Literally only using Lumetri Color and Warp Stabilizer.

The issue is warp stabilizer. If I remove it, it exports without error.

I've tried restarting Premiere, restarting computer, adding new warp stabilizer, changing settings. It refuses to work. I get 'Error compiling movie' every time, so I literally cannot export and deliver this project on time because of PREMIERE PRO ONCE AGAIN!!!

I just spent 1 hour exploring the clips individually to ProRes WITHOUT warp stabilizer, then importing the clips back into Premiere, then adding warp stabilizer, then exporting all the clips again to ProRes. That's the only way I could get it to work. A complete waste of my time.

Best part is, earlier today I exported a dozen clips with Warp without problems in the same timeline, but today, it's giving me issues. Same footage, same timeline.

This is unacceptable.

Adobe advertises '5x faster timeline'! I constantly see ads for it. Cool! Too bad we can't export. How about you guys spend the money on engineers or managers that can make the program work instead of ads? Will there ever be a day where Premiere just works?

Premiere won't even let me highlight the error code in the error prompt window so I cant even copy it here to share it so I took a screenshot below.

MacOS 13.6.3

PR 24.1

Footage: Sony A7siii HEVC 4k 422 10bit

Trying to export to ProRes

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 1.26.25 PM.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Effects , Export , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish you didn't hide the very first character of where you are exporting to. Try exporting to a different drive, if that does not work try changing renderer to "software only"

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm experiencing the same issues with Premiere Pro. 4k Footage shot on a sony A7c, 27 mins long, and it exports just fine until you play it back and the video has dead spots; frozen frames with audio playing, jumping clips with audio, its all over the place. I've restarted my laptop, reset creative cloud, tried different export settings and the outcome is still the same. Each time its in different parts of the video but still choppy. FIX IT adobepremierepro

Votes

Translate

Translate