• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2x Transform Effects but Different

Enthusiast ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started a new project tonight, and looked up "transform" and was surprised to find two effects with the exact same name under the same bin:

FlyingFourFun_0-1626919136316.png

I thought there were duplicated, but the first one I happen to drop on the clip was different:

FlyingFourFun_1-1626919190262.png

vs the second one:

FlyingFourFun_2-1626919223798.png

what stood out is the scale in one of the two 'identical' transform effects allows for independed x and y scalling, but the other one has a selected/single controll for scale.

It seems one of the defaults the uniform scale, and the other doesnt.  Feels like its a bug in 15.4 but if not a bug, any advice on how to remove the deplicate effect.  No other effects seem to have a duplicate but I will admit I have not dug deep to look for them either (just a spot check).

Thanks.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry about this. It seems like a glitch. We will report it to the product team.
Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

-Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about this. It seems like a glitch. We will report it to the product team.
Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

-Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's minor, so no trouble at all.  so far, I have not found anything else of concern.  This version is running well for me.

Thank you for the confirmation / reporting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines