• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Almost done with my project than clip crashes, only audio.

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me! Every project I open the most of the clips in V2 crashes. Only audio left. It does´t help to link media or import the clip again. The problem started yesterday.

I use MAC 10.11.6, latest upgrade of premier pro.

I really don't want to start all over again!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Hi Jeanettenews,

This sounds like a bug in the current version. You might try the clips in a previous version of Premiere Pro. Updating macOS might also help, but I would try the earlier version first. Please report the issue with a comment and an "upvote" here: Link Media issues: Videos unexpectedly unlink, insists files are audio – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much to go on...

FAQ what info should I give....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmavbild 2018-06-12 kl. 12.11.10.png

There is nothing wrong with the clip I can play it in my Quicktime-player.

But in Premiere it doesn't work. I get the error-code "Media Mismatch". And it´s only in "V2-video2"-track. All the clips in V1 works perfectly fine. If I try to import the clips again it´s the same problem only a audio-file left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanettenews,

This sounds like a bug in the current version. You might try the clips in a previous version of Premiere Pro. Updating macOS might also help, but I would try the earlier version first. Please report the issue with a comment and an "upvote" here: Link Media issues: Videos unexpectedly unlink, insists files are audio – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Previous version didn't work. I try to report it and hope adobe solve the problem soon.

//Jeanette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines