• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio only playing on one side

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's nothing to do with the camera/audio equipment. The audio picked up on both sides when reviewing the footage with earphones, and Premier picked up the same when putting it onto the timeline. But after working on my edit for a bit without my earphones and then later coming back to review it with earphones in, it's only playing on the left side. It's not to do with my earphones either, as it plays audio on other sites just fine, so this problem is only specific to Premier. What's also strange is that my footage from the uploaded media storage is also just playing on the left now, so I doubt it has anything to do with a particular effect I added to an audio clip.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing green bars bouncing on both sides on the Audio Meters panel when playing?

If both sides are bouncing then it's something to do with your output mapping or headphones. Check the Preferences>Audio Hardware tab to see if everything looks in order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I´ve got the same issue, but only one green bar appears when playing audio in the workspace. I´ve tried it all already, even changing the settings in audio channel settings. Hope you can help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at your track mixer to see if the pan (balance) is set to anything odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines