• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio/Video File Exporting to Black

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro CC export issue. File exports to black screen w/out audio but still the same amount of time as video. Preview before export looks and sounds normal. Default settings for H.264 format at Match Source-High bitrate. Both export video and export audio are checked. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KaylaC,

Have you tried exporting with Project Settings set to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only?" Please try it. If that doesn't work, try a different codec for mastering and then create your H.264 copy from that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project setting adjustment didn't work. I'm a novice on this. Can you explain what codec for mastering is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue, my video file is black screen but has audio, and a separate file if created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only way i found to create my movie is with a .wmv at 540 quality, my client is waiting for 1080 HD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i never had a problem with the old version after 100 video's made

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really? another bug on premiere? you are not conscius the damage are you doing us. 

a lot of time lost by your infinite faults. 

its a shame, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me! thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I exported media (video) in June no issues, did the same steps yesterday/today and its exporting black... I can't find a solution. I tried different export settings. I Restarted and cleared caches in media encoder and in premier pro. Its still black. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downgraded to the last version 12.1.1 and everything worked again. The newest update has too many bugs, don't use it. Sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! After making quite a few videos with the same settings I knew something wasn't quite right! Downgrading helped, everything is exporting perfectly again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how would one downgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I exported a video last week and everything worked perfectly. Today I'm trying to export it again after some minor changes in the project, and the exported video has several short "black screens" appearing randomly at different moments (I have tried to export it 6 or 7 times today)...

Can't Adobe fix this issue with an update???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a solution to this ? It keeeps happening to me on 2018 and 2019 versions . All mp4s export as black videos with no sound. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you solved this problem? This happened to me as well.

Weirdly though, it's ok to export mov. but never mp4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro CC 2020 here, same problem. Expecting Adobe to fix anything on their program is a waste of time, they will never admit the program is buggy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version CC 2020 , verson 14.3.1 , same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need exact system details and info on your media type, Rolo. Can you help us with that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this with CC PP 2018 and 2019, very happy to provide further details so Adobe can look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated Premier Pro to version 15.2 - now I have the problem. All my exports are black with sound.
I running macOS Big Sur
iMac retina 5K 2020
3,6 GHz 10-core Intel Core i9
128 GB 2667 Mhz DDR 4
AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB

Please help - Either with downgrade or a solution.
It's hard to be a video producer and only being able to deliver black videos with sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you should be able to be able to install the previous version that worked for you in creative cloud by clicking on the three dots to the right of the premiere app in the all apps panel of the creative cloud app.  But you could also try resetting your preferences, and changing  the renderere in the your project settings.Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 2.28.43 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines