Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Avid ScriptSync

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

will there ever be something like avids ScriptSync available on premiere pro?

Now when adobe is developing the transcript feature the next step has definitely to be adobes own version of ScriptSync . I don’t even understand why there is still nothing like this feature implemented in premiere especially Hollywood editors love this feature and don´t want to miss it on avid. I still have to use avid just because of script sync. I am really convinced that this would bring premiere pro to the next level…soo please we need ScriptSync for premiere pro!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post this on the Premiere Pro Public Beta forum, which is where all the discussions really on the new transcript process development are taking place. And the engineers do follow and respond over there.

This forum is for peer to peer help within Premiere Pro.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[we read over here too]

It's a fine feature request, and something we're investigating...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines