• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Export Doesn't Work

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I batch export from Premiere, set the settings and click QUEUE Media Encoder opens up and appears to load the exported media but nothing propagates in the encoder, its empty.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Good ... they are both the 'correct' pairing.

Have you signed out of the CC app, rebooted, and signed back in? Occasionally that fixes this.

Have you had Me open first, then told PrPro to queue material over to Me? This at times fixes the issue also.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DigiEditor,

What is the exact version of Premiere Pro & Media Encoder (check in the help menu) and which OS are you on?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s the most current version, software is up to date, current macOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the number-dot-number version as in 12.1.2.

Very often users say latest and they're actually a point or three back. You can't trust the CC app to be correct.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AME 12.1.2.69

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And PrPro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PP 12.1.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good ... they are both the 'correct' pairing.

Have you signed out of the CC app, rebooted, and signed back in? Occasionally that fixes this.

Have you had Me open first, then told PrPro to queue material over to Me? This at times fixes the issue also.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try this a little later, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I signed out then signed in, tried exporting to AME from PP no dice... then tried dragging video files into AME and it rejected the videos, then clicked the + to add source noticed it greyed out all video files. Then hit CMD + I to import and it propagated all the videos I have been sending to it over the last week... Whatever happened there was some sort of corruption that is now fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines