• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BINS IN THE PROJECT FOLDER - ARE NOT ALPHABETIZING PROPERLY - ANYMORE?

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - more Alphabetical sort order in the project bin. ( _ ) NO LONGER SENDS TO THE TOP (YOU CAN CLICK NAME AND CLICK NAME AGAIN - AND IT DOES NOT APHABETIZE - SOMETHING IS OVERRIDING ITS ABILITY TO ALPHEBETIZE - I'm not prevented from organizing my project bin in the order I want - It will not adhere to numerical sort order either - not sure how to change it back to alphbetical sort order? Anyone know?

TOPICS
Editing , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not write in Capital Letters.

Post screenshot of your project bin.

I have no trouble setting the name to alphabetical order.

If Premiere is acting up:
FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wasn't trying to capitalize for ephasis - just had it left on - while I was writing file names. 

Figured it out - My fault completely - 'human error'

When cutting and poasting folder names - I had left some spaces at the begining of some folder names without noticing - and it was bumping up those with spaces from the cut n paste in the ordering. I have been experience quite a few buggy behaviors with premier over the last month - so I jumped to the assumption it was related.

Thanks for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines