• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRAW Settings don't save to project

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm learning how to edit with the BRAW files from my URSA Mini Pro, but I keep finding that the raw adjustments I make to the master clips do not save, and when I close and reopen the premier project the adjustments don't come back.

Everything works with no problem so long as I don't close premeier; however, no matter how I save the project, once I close it and reopen it, the clips revert back to "Camera Metadata" and any changes I made in the previous session are lost.

Anyone else have this problem or know what I'm doing wrong?

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's unusual and yea, a royal pain. Which plugin are you using, the BlackMagic or Autokroma plugin?

Have you updated that plugin recently?

Where are your cache files stored on your machine?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shane,

Definitely try the Autokroma plug-in, as Neil suggests. Users reporting better success with that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As per Kevin's comment ... after continual problems with BRAW, all using the BlackMagic plugin, I tried the Autokroma one. It just works and there's another benefit, it gives you the option of creating BRAW presets. Which is nice.

Some do ok with the BlackMagic plugin ... but I just couldn't rely on it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines