Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Find Text Engine in Premiere Pro 2022

New Here ,
May 18, 2024 May 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Someone Help Me!

I can't find the Text Engine option to change it from European and East Asian to South Asian and Middle Eastern. 

How do I find that?

Screenshot 2024-05-19 101834.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option was removed when Adobe introduced the new "Unified Text Engine", Pr text engine is able to write all languages directly, no need to change anything.
More info here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new/2022-1.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-04-13 102202.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Panu,

Sorry about that. My panel looks identical to your screenshot. Not sure what you're looking for there. I would make sure you are updated to the latest version, though. Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it changed. See "universal text engine" here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new/2022-1.html

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2024 May 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's mentioned left to right or vice versa, text engine everything can be found in the essential graphics panel. There's the former one, but not the text engine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Nilanjan34330597cs33,

> left to right or vice versa, text engine everything can be found in the essential graphics panel. 

It only says left to right. The previous "text engine" option was removed because the "universal text engine" is automatically applied. You no longer need to set the "text engine."

I believe the setting for "Hindi digits," which is still available in the EGP -> Text section -> Wrench icon, was changed at the same time.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines