Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Sequence Settings causes Premiere to freeze up

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Changing an existing sequence's settings is causing Premiere to freeze. I've been having this issue for about a month. If I want to use different sequence settings I have to start a new sequence, otherwise, the spinning blue circle appears by the mouse hand, the screen goes white, you can choose to "Wait for Premiere to respond" but ultimately you have to force quit the program. This applies to dragging and dropping footage into the timeline (when you're given the option to use the footage's settings or keep existing settings), as well as going up to the Menu bar and changing the settings manually. I've used Premiere for years. This seems to be a new issue.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having the same issue since upgrading to version 15. 14 never had this issue. I have to change sequence sizes often for social media sizing and this is such a pain! Please fix!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines