• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip Markers Dissapered

New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I working with Interview footage and my clip makers have suddenly disappeared.  I working on the same computer and same external hard drive. I haven't done anything to change my setup. I saved the night before and unplugged my hard drive. This morning I reconnect my hard drive to the same computer and no clip markers. The markers will flash for 1 second when i first start premiere, but then they all disappear. I check the last auto save version, and same issue. The strange thing is, the clip markers will show on some of the clips. I marked these clips over a 3 day period. All the clips from the 1st day have their markers.

Also for further info. Each clip is in it's own sequence and the markers are placed on the clips, not the sequence. Any solutions??!!!

Im using the latest version of premiere cc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that this will help, but the first thing that comes to mind is Step 3H below.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try try some of those things before writing to the forum, but after a couple of hours of trial and error....i found sort of solution/workaround. I opened the project file with all my clips offline, and all the markers were on the clips. I painstakingly re-did all the clip markers as sequence markers. After, I relinked my clips. The Clip markers, of course, disappeared again, but i now have sequence markers so it doesn't matter.

I do wish there was a way to copy clip marks on to the timeline/sequence.

This is a poor solution, but hopefully it'll help someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several threads on similar issues. I have no solution. Played with some tests this AM; no conclusion yet. But be sure you are paying attention to these settings:

Preferences -> Media, 3 check boxes:

Write XMP ID to files on import

Write clip markers to XMP

Enable clip and XMP metadata linking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines