• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud CC Not Recognizing OS Version 6.1.7601 for Premiere 2017 Update (Error Code 190)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my last discussion forum:

Premiere 2017 Update Error Code: 190 from existing CC 2015

I updated a different PC for Pr CC today running Windows 8 just fine.

This issue stems from Premiere through Bridge CC, AE, Lightroom, etc.

However I successfully updated to Photoshop 2017 but Premiere results in the same error code: 190 here is the original text:

"Exit Code: 190

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Sanity check for installation failed. Current OS version 6.0.6000 doesn't satisfy min OS requirement 6.1.7601

FATAL: Error occured in install product workflow with error code 190 error message"

cmd.png

I am running the correct OS version and my cmd prompt states..

A fresh install of CC did nothing, changing from HDD to SSD did nothing -- It seems to  be a verification issue with my OS version or User Account. Can I manually input my OS version somewhere into CC? I'm not going to try a fresh install on a different account, nor would anyone else with a simple update issue.

Pr is my house choice for editing and I'm paying monthly for Ps and Pr.  Are there other means of updating other than the choke hold that creative cloud has me in currently?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a fair bit of research, the solution for me was to install KB3020369 and KB3172605. In other words, the problem lay with Windows, not CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and I'm having the same problem with Audition 2017, Premiere 2017, and Illustrator 2017. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 193
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Incorrect platform specified. win64 product cannot be installed on 32bit OS
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 193 error message 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@umair22111519sjcg You can't must use a 64 bit OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines