• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color changes when using second monitor, and eyedropper not working.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Looking for some help... I'm not an expert so sorry if the answer is obvious!

I have recently bought a new monitor (Dell Ultrasharp) And im using my macbook pro 2017. The monitor displays my program window with my video on, and on my mac I've got everything else (timeline, lumetri color etc).

I'm noticing that when I am using the timeline on my mac, the colour of my video on my monitor is yellow. When I select the program window on my monitor, the colour goes back to normal. It's only when I select a different window on my mac, like the timeline and the program window de-selects, it goes slightly yellow again. This makes it impossible to color correct or grade.

I have another probmem when using an eyedropper, for example the WB Selector, I cannot use the eyedropper if I'm trying to select anything on my monitor. It just doesn't select. 

Can anyone help me with this!??! Thanks 🙂 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines