• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing once an hour - M1 - CleanMyMac is installed

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 9.36.59 a.m..pngI can't express the hatred I feel, the frustration of never being heard. 

This app, this company, I'm sick of it, been using for 2 decades now. It is unbelibable that a multi billion dollar company can't make its video editing software run properly on a new Mac M1. 

I know there isn't a software without bugs, but crashing at least once per hour? damaging 1 of every 2 or 3 documents? this has become a true nightmare, I'm loosing my health because I need to put in so much extra time for everything because it keeps crashing, I have to remake the same scene 4 or 5 times.

And not to mention this new audio bug that can leave you deaf if you are not careful.

Why?  why should I put up with this? it used to be because of the "ecosystem" you know, I can switch between Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator and After Effects like that, and the libraries of course, great resourses... too bad they just don't work anymore.

So, I'll look for the adecuate replacement for each app I use and I'll eventually cancel my subscription, I've take enough abuse and robbery from this bunch.

So Adobe, thanks for 20 plus years, I hope you go bankrupt, crash and [edited by moderator]

Alex

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's funny how it god redacted by moderator. If they would pay this level of attention to the products the're selling, maybe things would be different. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Alex,

The edit was done by a moderator, a fellow community member (probably because of a violation of community guidelines).

If you'd like to address the product team about the software and not a fellow user, kindly do so on User Voice. This forum is focused on user to user support, not feedback to the team.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Sorry about the frustration. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Perhaps I can offer up a few more. One first step I would do is remove "Clean My Mac" which is considered malware.

You wrote you are operating with an M1 Mac which is fairly brand new hardware with an entirely new CPU. I would expect that things might not go as smoothly with the Rosetta version or the Beta version of Premiere Pro and certain workflows and formats. With these kind of stability issues, I would probably roll back to an Intel Mac until the native ARM version of the app is released and supported. 

Feel free to message me if you want to discuss this, however, I advise you to address your complaints to User Voice where the product team might read your post. Here is the link.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines