• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5: Wie erstelle ich ein Premiere Projekt mit 3680 x 2760 Pixeln?

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe Filmmaterial von meiner GoPro im Format 3680 x 2760 Pixeln. Wenn ich ein neues Projekt in Adobe Premiere Pro anlegen möchte, werden mir nur Auflösungen bis 1920 x 1080 Pixel angeboten. Was muss ich tun?

TOPICS
Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 7 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

new sequence from clip.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

In Premiere ist nicht das Projekt festgelegt, sondern nur die Sequenz. Du kannst viele verschieden Sequenzren mit beliebigen Auflösungen in einem Projekt haben, egal, wie es angelegt ist. Entsprechend sehe ich beim Anlegen eines neuen Projekts auch keine Option, die Auflösung festzulegen, sondern beim Anlegen einer Sequenz.

Wenn du eine Sequenz mit den Eigenschaften deines Materials anlegen willst, kannst du bequem einen der Clips nehmen, Rechtsklick, 'New Sequence from Clip', oder du ziehst den

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hello,

Step 1: Setting Up the Project

Launch Adobe Premiere Pro: Open Adobe Premiere Pro on your computer.

Create a New Project: Go to File > New > Project. Name your project and choose a location to save it.

Set Project Settings

• Choose a scratch disk location for your project files.
  • Set the desired project settings (like scratch disk location, capture format, etc.).

Step 2: Importing 4K Footage

Import Media: Go to File > Import and navigate to the location of your 4K footage. Select the clips you want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hello, Make sure that your sequence settings and export settings match the frame size of your raw footage. You can find the frame size in the sequence settings, as I explained earlier. To change it, switch the editing mode to custom. btw it's the same in all versions.

when exporting your video, select "Match Source" presets to ensure that the exported frame size matches your original footage for the best outcome as in the attached pic 

e1.pnge2.png

e3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Try the "allgemein" menu 

new sequence.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

new sequence allgemein.jpg

Choose Desktop and change the frame size to what you want 

Votes

Translate

Translate

If that approach doesn't work, try opening a 4K sequence as shown in the following picture.

e4.png

Please watch this link 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the project panel, right click on one of your videos and select 'new sequence from clip'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such optionn. Could you attach a screenshot from the situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

new sequence from clip.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere ist nicht das Projekt festgelegt, sondern nur die Sequenz. Du kannst viele verschieden Sequenzren mit beliebigen Auflösungen in einem Projekt haben, egal, wie es angelegt ist. Entsprechend sehe ich beim Anlegen eines neuen Projekts auch keine Option, die Auflösung festzulegen, sondern beim Anlegen einer Sequenz.

Wenn du eine Sequenz mit den Eigenschaften deines Materials anlegen willst, kannst du bequem einen der Clips nehmen, Rechtsklick, 'New Sequence from Clip', oder du ziehst den Clip auf das Symbol  'New Item' unten rechts am Bin-Fenster.

Vorteile hat es ggf, die Sequenz manuell anzulegen, wenn du weißt, was du tust und willst, zB einen anderen Ausgang als eine Stereosumme, der sich schlecht hinterher noch umstellen lässt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann es sein, dass mein Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Version 5.0.3 dieses Feature nicht hat? Ich sehe nur wahlweise die folgenden Fenster, wenn ich eine neue Sequenz anlegen will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Step 1: Setting Up the Project

Launch Adobe Premiere Pro: Open Adobe Premiere Pro on your computer.

Create a New Project: Go to File > New > Project. Name your project and choose a location to save it.

Set Project Settings

• Choose a scratch disk location for your project files.
  • Set the desired project settings (like scratch disk location, capture format, etc.).

Step 2: Importing 4K Footage

Import Media: Go to File > Import and navigate to the location of your 4K footage. Select the clips you want to import.

Step 3: Creating a Sequence

Create New Sequence

• Right-click in the Project panel.
  • Choose New Item > Sequence.
  • Select a preset or choose Settings to customize your sequence.

Choose Sequence Settings

• Under Editing Mode, select Custom.
  • Set the frame size to 3840x2160 pixels (for 4K resolution).
  • Set the frame rate and other settings based on your footage specifications.
  • Click OK to create the sequence.

Step 4: Editing 4K Footage

Drag Clips to Timeline, Drag the 4K clips from the Project panel to the Timeline panel to start editing.

Step 5: Playback Optimization (if needed)

Set Playback Resolution:

• Click on the Program Monitor panel.
  • Adjust playback resolution to 1/2, 1/4, or 1/8 to improve playback performance.

Use Proxy Workflow (Optional)

• Create proxies for your 4K footage to edit more smoothly.
  • Right-click on your footage in the Project panel.
  • Choose Proxy > Create Proxies.
  • Select a suitable preset and location for proxy files.

Step 6: Exporting

Export Your Project

• Go to File > Export > Media.
  • Set export settings (format, codec, resolution, etc.).
  • Click Export to render and save your project.e1.pnge2.png
T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what it looks like in your version. Guessing you are using CS6.

AnnBens_0-1713703998802.png

You need to turn off Default scale to Framesize in the Preferences as you clips wont fit.

You will need to scale manually. You can copy motion from one and paste on the rest of the clips.

As for export settings: you need to set these manually by raising level and profile.

You cannot set it to 50 or 60 fps needs to be 25 or 30 (or 29,97)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like, I have an older version of Premiere (its Premiere Pro CS5 version 5.03). I managed to create a sequence of size 3680 x 2760 matching my video material (actually, it is a bunch of still frames from my GoPro of size 3680 x 2760). However, when I put these frames on the sequence, they can not be rendered in 3680 x 2760, but only in 1920 x 1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not create a sequence that is 3680x2760 but rather 3840x2160.

Read my earlier post to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, sorry, but I have CS3 and it does not look like your screen shot. What do you mean by "turn off Default scale to Framesize in the Preferences" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Make sure that your sequence settings and export settings match the frame size of your raw footage. You can find the frame size in the sequence settings, as I explained earlier. To change it, switch the editing mode to custom. btw it's the same in all versions.

when exporting your video, select "Match Source" presets to ensure that the exported frame size matches your original footage for the best outcome as in the attached pic 

e1.pnge2.png

e3.png

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like, that my Premiere Pro CS5 has a different menu than yours. There is no "editing mode: custom".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the "allgemein" menu 

new sequence.jpg

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like this:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose Desktop and change the frame size to what you want 

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you are right: "Allgemein/Desktop" lets me create a sequence of size 1920 x 1440. But if I drop my still images there and resize to fit the sequence, it let me only export to 1920x1080

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to write the frame size manually while your opening the new sequence 

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that approach doesn't work, try opening a 4K sequence as shown in the following picture.

e4.png

Please watch this link 

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no 4K or UDH presets in CS6 and older.

OP has CS3!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are in CS 5/6, I'm not sure about CS 3

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK stand corrected. And its CS5 OP is using.

CS5 does not have RED settings: CS 5.5 does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, I guess he got them I saw that in his pics new sequence.jpgnew sequence allgemein.jpg

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your hin with the RED profile. Now I can indeed generate a 3K or 4K sequence, but after I put my 3680 x 2760 images there, the rendered video is always 1920 x 1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines