Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easily way to convert to multicam

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We got a unique rush (program) which has been edited in a sequence.

Now we have all the cams in a multicam sequence, and I would like to replace my video in edited sequence by the multicam one.

Is it possible ?

Thank you ! 

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'm pretty sure the answer is no. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Andy seems like a never say die type. 🙂

You can of course do Andy's thing, which is re-editing the sequence. Which is the same thing as saying, 'no' to the original question. You'll have to re-edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'm pretty sure the answer is no. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the multicam sequence in the bin. Then right click on the video clip in the sequence you want to replace. Near the top of the list you should have the option to replace clip from bin. What ever is highlighted in the bin will be used as the replacment. If you place the multicam sequence in the the source window you can select in and out points when asked to replace clip from bin/source monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Andy, but when I do that, it does not keep the in and out point of each item in my timeline.

Does the multicam sequence need to have the same TC or premiere use the TC of cam inside ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can drop and drag the multicam sequence in the program monitor and make use of in and out points and over ride the old video clips. You can also drop and drag the multicam sequence onto video track 2 and trim it there and slide it down to track 1 once it is trimmed. I was just letting you know you can use sequences in other sequences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy seems like a never say die type. 🙂

You can of course do Andy's thing, which is re-editing the sequence. Which is the same thing as saying, 'no' to the original question. You'll have to re-edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MyerPj,

I seem like a never say die type? WTF? It was a missundertstanding.  I was under the impresssion Cestmoi had a fully edit sequence and wanted to replace a video clip in the sequence with a multicam sequence but did not know if you could replace a vdieo clip with a multicam sequence. You can do that but I guess Cestmoi is doing something totaly different than replacing a video clip in one sequence with a multicam sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you guys !

Finally, I re-edit all the sequence... A very good moment for me !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good, so my first answer was correct! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cestmoi

I was under the impresssion you had a fully edit sequence and wanted to replace a video clip in the sequence with a multicam sequence. You can do that but I guess you were doing something totaly different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines