• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphic Templates On Different Machines

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a slew of Essential Graphic templates on my main desktop machine.

I can't figure out how to synch these templates so I can use them when I take a project on an external HD to edit on the road with a laptop ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018
  • Create your shared CC Library.
  • Right-click on a Mogrt in the EGP.
  • Select "Copy to Library" and select that shared library.

Now, any computer with a shared access to that library will have that mogrt in the Library panel, mogrt section.

Also ... this might be useful ... Jarle Leirpoll sort of created the mogrt's thing a few years back, recently wrote a book on it which the Adobe folks though was so useful on reviewing it for accuracy they bought it out and published it on their website ... I do note,

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Store those mogrts in a CC Library that your laptop also accesses. Typically after you've used them on that laptop while connected to wifi, they're now on the local file storage for that Library also. Test this out.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much - you sent me on a search for how to do this which brought me to Sharing essential graphic mogrt files  and after looking through that I realize that my library syncing in the Creative Cloud app is off for some reason most likely to do with my being an idiot. I have a feeling that once that syncs from the desktop my laptop will find it.

In case anyone else sees this post: Creative Cloud App / Assets / Files....  and: 3 Dots Top Right / Preferences / Creative Cloud Sync on or off...

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well - standby. It looks like the motion graphics it's syncing may be old Titler style stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Create your shared CC Library.
  • Right-click on a Mogrt in the EGP.
  • Select "Copy to Library" and select that shared library.

Now, any computer with a shared access to that library will have that mogrt in the Library panel, mogrt section.

Also ... this might be useful ... Jarle Leirpoll sort of created the mogrt's thing a few years back, recently wrote a book on it which the Adobe folks though was so useful on reviewing it for accuracy they bought it out and published it on their website ... I do note, I was the language proof-reader and a tester off all the steps discussed.

It's here:

Leirpoll ebook, Making Mogrts: https://adobe.ly/makemogrts

And may help you.
Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I'm golden now. I really appreciate it. Off to check out making morgrts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines