• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Still Frame Button Missing??

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, for the life of me I cannot find where that little camera button is that takes a still of the current frame? I've clicked button editor but it's not in there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

You are in the REFERENCE monitor. You need the PROGRAM monitor. Two tabs to the left.....

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a little camera icon ... and it's Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-3 for keyboard short if the Program monitor has highlight, I think.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There doesn't appear to be any camera button that I can see. I also tried the keyboard shortcut for PC and it didn't work either

Here's some screenies:

Screen2.jpg

Screen1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a LOT more options than show in that screen. That button editor box should be pretty much filled. I'm not sure if you can do it otherwise, but you might consider using the CC app's uninstall option to uninstall PrPro then install it again after rebooting.

Or .. download the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool and use that to wipe all traces of PrPro from your system, then reboot, and re-install from the CC app if the first try with simple uninstall doesn't work.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the REFERENCE monitor. You need the PROGRAM monitor. Two tabs to the left.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also need to do some housekeeping. You project is in the auto save folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good catches, Ann ... on my laptop screen, I can't see quite enough to see the monitor moniker ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh that was it! \thankyou. I dont even know what the reference monitor is for XD

Yeah all the projects just save in there, I usually just press save and thats where they are set to, only bother saving in another location if it's an important one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!! You helped me SO much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera button should be default in the transport controls.

If not Reset Preferences by holding down shift + alt while opening Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was "helpful" I had the same problem..and then found it..but still trying to just vote for "helpful"..did not see how to do that..duh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Gilda Radner would say..as Rosanne Rosanadana.."Never Mind!"...I found it and have voted my "Helpful" Thank You..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines