• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failure to import in all versions of PrPro. Please help!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just since last week my PrPro has stopped working. I am no longer able to import media of choice. I have searched around and seems others are having the same issue but no solution has been presented.

I hope Adobe chimes in to give there two cents because this is very frustrating that everything worked fine one day and the next..nada.

Premiere Pro 2017.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the other error I get when trying to import files to PrPro.

Failure.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fl4voredLif3,

Can you verify which version you are currently working with? FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using? What is your media and OS version?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Have you come up with a viable solution for mine as well as others having this issue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe...any luck on this problem or did it get pushed to the back burner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently running Version 12.0.1

I tried reverting back to 11.1.4 and still nothing. I uninstalled all versions of PrPro and reinstalled. Still nothing.

I then uninstalled AGAIN and installed C6 and the media shows up just fine but my projects are saved in the latest versions.

Running Win 10. Media ranges from .MOV files to .Mp4's.

Tried changing the file name as others suggested and even the extension. still nothing.

Tried drag and dropping straight from file explorer...NOTHING.

Weird thing is; the first time it happened I reverted back to cc2017 and they popped up ONCE. Came back the next day and nothing again. VERY buggy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines