• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQ: Downloading and Installing Premiere Pro

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install Premiere Pro from the Creative Cloud application. Don't have the Creative Cloud application installed yet? Download and install Premiere Pro here. Download and installation help here. Other questions? See below or post a question in the comments.

Forgot your Adobe ID or password?
Your Adobe ID is the email address you used when you first started a trial or purchased an Adobe app or membership. Find solutions to common Adobe ID and sign-in issues.

Why do I have to sign in to use Premiere Pro?
Sign in periodically for licensing validation -- every 30 days for monthly members and every 99 days for annual members. Sign-in is also required when you download or update Premiere Pro. For more information, see Activate and deactivate Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

Can I install Premiere Pro on another computer?
You can install Premiere Pro and other Creative Cloud apps on up to two computers. If you want to install it on a third computer, deactivate it on one of your previous machines. Learn more about activating and deactivating Creative Cloud apps.

How can I get my invoice?
You can print an invoice form your account on Adobe.com. For details, see Print a payment receipt or invoice.

< Home | Premiere Pro System Requirements >

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?