Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File suddenly exporting much bigger

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm having a weird problem when exporting my Premiere project.

My projects consists of AE compositions directly imported into Premiere. Its a 6 mins simple explainer video with very clear cut graphics a little music and a voiceover, so nothing fancy. I have exported this video twice already, both time with the H.264 codec and the Youtube 720p HD preset. Both times the rendered videofile had a size of roughly 76MB with a bitrate of ~1200 Bit/s.

This morning I wanted to export it again with the same settings after optimizing a couple of timings in After Effects and now it suddenly exports as a ~770 MB file with 12000k Bit/s and I cannot see any reason why.

The changes I made in AE were just moving some keyframes a little left or right, thats all.

I tried resetting Premiere by holding alt during startup, I even redid the whole project, but to no effect. It still goes for that large filesize.

I'm going crazy here - any idea, experience or advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you all

Claudia

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Pr are you using? And, can you post a screen grab of your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply! 🙂

I am using Premiere Pro 2020 on windows 10, 64 bit.

I'm really just using the Youtube 720p HD settings:

Res: 1080 x 720

Square pixels

Performance: Hardware encoding

Profile: High

Level: 4.2

Bitrate encoding: VBR, 1 pass

Target bitrate: 16

I can post a screenshot later tonight if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot. We need to see the entire panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same situation on my premier pro, I'm using Premier Pro 2021 (15.2) just editing 15 seconds video with no fancy key frames and plug-ins, but the export took like 5 minutes and the video size is 120mb. What shold i do to it? i also attached the entire export panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines