• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED: Export issue for H.264 and HEVC with Premiere Pro 23.1

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro version 23.2.  Please update to get the fix.

We have identified a file name issue affecting H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports on Windows with Premiere Pro 23.1

The issue impacts H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports to folders with names that use double-byte characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or extended ASCII characters, like accents and umlauts. Affected users will see this message: File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of %filename.mp4%. Reading and writing this file’s metadata (XMP) has been disabled.

If you are experiencing this issue, use one of these options:
  • Please update to version 23.2 where the issue is fixed
  • The following workarounds are for 23.1
    • Choose an export destination folder that uses only single-byte ASCII English characters (no accents, umlauts, etc.)
    • Export to a different format, such as Apple ProRes.
    • For H.264 exports only: disable hardware-accelerated encoding.
TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

I'm pleased to announce that Premiere Pro version 23.2 has just been released with a fix for this issue and some other nice features.  Please update to get the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 431 Replies 431
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebonjour, j'ai résolu mon problème en passant sur Premiere Pro 23.0. Payer un abonnement pour avoir des beugs, c'est la vie que j'ai décidé de mener. 🙃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

We are experiencing exports bugs in Premiere Pro version 23.1 and would like your help. When we export a video to .mp4 or .mov, we receive that the video file is corrupted upon export. One of the common issues we see is that the video is stuck on 1 frame for 3 to 4 seconds before it starts playing. Then, when we want to import the video back in premiere, it says the file is corrupted. We see other issues as well, but these are the most disturbing. Can you help us fix this?

Thank you kindly,

Your Suriname Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Aegina Brahim -

There is a known situation with H.264/5 on 23.1, especially on Macs (though not exclusively so, perhaps) ... and the official suggestion is to go back to 23.0. Hopefully, we'll be past it when they release a patch for this and a few other things.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post is in reply to @Aegina Brahim. Adobe suggests that you revert to the previous version of premiere 23.0...  You shouldn't lose any work as projects created or updated in 23.1 should open without issues in 23.0

And if you read this thread thoroughly, you'll see that some people are having issues with file and folder names using non-standard characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you kidding me.jpg

I can't export H.264 format video. It's very big problem for me. Please help me fastly. What should I do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sie müssen Version 23.1 von Adobe Premier und den Encoder deinstallieren und die vorherige Version 23.0 beider Programme installieren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deve desinstalar a versão 23.1 de adobe premier e o codificador, e instalar a versão anterior 23.0 de ambos os programas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vous devez désinstaller la version 23.1 d'adobe premier et de l'encodeur, et installer la version précédente 23.0 des deux programmes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today after the new update, it renders slowly and the rendered video is 25kb somehow, the file cannot be opened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lo acabo de solucionar! gracias a este video : 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem in exporting videos in version 23.1 has been discussed many times in the community and has not reached a solution. Therefore, we have to use a lower version. However, we cannot open the works we have done in version 23.1.

• Do Adobe staff consider releasing a patch to fix this issue?
  • Why are we paying for this program?
  • "That version is wrong; remove it, install the other; you cannot open that file in that version, remove it, install the other one."
  • Is there any point in using a paid program after trying so hard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i̇lkerk24979839,

Reverting to 23.0 should solve the problem. You can install the earlier version using Creative Cloud app by going to the apps and to the far right of Premiere 23, click on the three dots and choosing other versions.    Let us know if this doesn't work for you. And Kevin did suggest this in his pinned response. Credit where credit is due...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tested and yes, as always in previous cases, you can go back as long as the major version is the same. So users should be able to open and work 23.1 projects in 23.0 without troubles.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I get an error that says "File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of okay.mp4. Reading and writing this file's metadata (XMP) has been disabled" does anyone know how to fix this? And tell be what causes this error.

Screenshot 2023-01-21 190331.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching back to me I have now switched to an older version of premiere pro and now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem a while back. What I aperantly did wrong was exportong it into a map in wich the title didn't have spelling of the english keyboard. What this means that the names within the map structure of where you want to render must be writtin acording to the english keyboard (there may be no dots on the ö and things like this).

If you should render it on another map or remove any letters that has been written outside of the english keyboard the video should be fine.

I hope thus helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, estou com a versão 23.1 do Premiere instalada, na edição funciona tudo normal, mas ao exportar, dava uma tela amarela com o seguinte erro:

O IMPORTADOR DE ARQUIVOS DETECTOU UMA INCONSISTÊNCIA NA ESTRUTURA DE ARQUIVOS DE (NOME DO ARQUIVO.MP4) A LEITURA E A GRAVAÇÃO DOS METADADOS DESTE ARQUIVO (XMP) FOI DESATIVADA.

fiquei com esse problema por dias, inclusive cheguei a instalar versões anteriores do Premiere para poder trabalhar, mas hoje 20/01/2023 resolvi entrar em contato com o suporte ADOBE, onde o técnico me perguntou o caminho do arquivo/pastas

passei a informação pra ele, e bingo. Na hora ele me enviou essa mensagem:

"Exactamente. Existe um bug nas versões atualizadas do Premiere Pro, After Effects e Media Encoder que não permitem a exportação para pastas que tenham caracterestes não nativos da lingua inglesa.
Neste caso, as pastas não poderão ter acentos ou a letra Ç. Consegue fazer essa alteração?"

PORTANTO O PREMIERE NA VERSÃO 23.1 SOMENTE ACEITA CAMINHOS DE ARQUIVOS SEM ACENTOS OU ç Ç ou qualquer outro caracter especial NÃO NATIVO DA LINGUA INGLESA.

exemplo a palavra VÍDEO tem acento mas o Pr23.1 não reconhece o acento, tem de ser VIDEO. 

Uma coisa tão simples e ao mesmo tempo complexa, que sozinho não consegui resolver mas com o suporte ADOBE foi resolvido. Por isso compartilho aqui a minha esperiência, espero ter ajudado. 

Grande abraço à todos.

Atenciosamente

Tozo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lindomar, muito obrigado, essa simples auteração resolveu meu problema, a bentida pasta era nomeada como EDIÇÃO. Com a auteração resolvi o problema, Obrigado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correção 

Lindomar, muito obrigado, essa simples alteração resolveu meu problema, a bentida pasta era nomeada como EDIÇÃO. Com a auteração resolvi o problema, Obrigado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa tarde, pode subsitituir o texto, contém erro de digitação..." Lindomar, muito obrigado, essa simples alteração resolveu meu problema, a
bendita pasta era nomeada como EDIÇÃO. Com a alteração resolvi o problema,

Obrigado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andre, check out the pinned reply for the workaround: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/premiere-23-1-export-error-quot-file-importer-detec....

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Axir,

See the pinned reply for the workaround: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/premiere-23-1-export-error-quot-file-importer-detec....

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while since I've exported any project in Premiere and no one can download the file on their device, whether I share it via Google Drive, We Transfer, WhatsApp document, etc.

I work with video editing and I urgently need to send the videos for my clients to download and post, but they can't. Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines