• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to crop and render a video in Adobe Premiere Pro Cs3

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to crop and render a video in Adobe Premiere Pro Cs3.  I had tried several times but I couldn't remove the black borders. I went to export as a movie, but the video looks the same.

Gerald Sr.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Gerald,

I'm moving your request to the Premiere Pro forum where there are community experts who can help you.

Thanks,

Kirsti

Adobe Community Help & Learning team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First... what are you editing... what is your project setting... what is your desired output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Help file will have the necessary instructions on how to use the software.  I recommend giving that a thorough read through.  Start at the beginning and go in sequence.  Try each new thing as you learn it.  Look up any words you do not fully understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to restore an analog video from a vcr tape.  My output is an avi file.  I need to crop a lot of garbage from the edges of the video.

Gerald McClaren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2012 Feb 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gerald,

For cleaning up the edges of a VCR tape conversion to digital, you will probably be best to use the Fixed Effects>Motion>Scale (to Zoom into the "clean" material) and then possibly a little Motion>Position, to move the Clip (now slightly Zoomed with Motion>Scale) around the Frame - this will effectively "crop" that Clip. It's like having a matte with an 8 x 10 aperture, and having an 8.5 x 11 Image below it. You only see through that 8 x 10 aperture, but can move that larger Image around a bit, below that matte.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines