• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove shine or glare from face ( forehead cheeks and nose) using Premiere Pro?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I need to remore some glare from a person's face during a footage. This person has a darker skin tone and the lights we had in the room reflected on his forehead  and nose. Can I do that using Premiere Pro or any other adobe software? I would prefere to watcha  video tutorial or read some step by step instructions. If you know where I can find the answer to this I would apreaciate it !

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Red Giant's Magic Bullet Cosmo.

Good luck, and let us know if that works for you.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here as well.  (Haven't watched it myself, but it seems like it may be relevant.)

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/blemish_removal/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're just needing to bring down the highlights in some hot spots on the face, then using the Curves effect or the Three-Way Color Corrector to just pull down the highlights would be an easy thing to do. Since you probably only want to target the face and not modify the rest of the scene, you'd probably be better off doing this in After Effects because of its superior masking and adjustment layer features.

Feel free to come on over to the After Effects forum to ask for specifics. Here are a couple of movies that show how to target just a face with an effect:

using motion tracking and rotoscoping

using Roto Brush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines