• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can't move mask with arrow key

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't move seletion mask with arrow key it a bug or i turn something off?

everytime i hit arrow key it move playhead in timeline
even i already select mask it still move playhead instead

and i already check keyboard shortcut

noname.png

noname01.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

omg, Omg, OMG it's WORKING! It's BACK!

Is anyone else seeing the fix in the latest update to Premiere? It updated for me today, and it sure looks like point modification via Arrow Keys is BAAAAACK! Even the Shift+Arrow Keys is working too!

Thank you Adobe and @Kevin-Monahan !

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Very anoying...started happening to me right now, April 2024....by the morning it was working fine, but now every time I create a mask at opacity of any object, it can be psd, png, or nested sequence, i cannot move the mask. It just creates new mask points. By the morning was everything fine, I stopped for lunch, came back, and then this suddently started to happen. I even did not close premiere between lunchtime. Very anoying and it seems to not have a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, great news. Thanks Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone has any news on this? I've been having the same problem. Version 15 didn't fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may take awhile, Ally. The "to do" list for these folks is long! Sorry. I will do my best to bump up the status of the bug I filed. Thanks for reminding me. 

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin thanks for bumping it up but we still have the same issue with PP 2020 in April 2021 - the only thing I've read suggesting a fix is in an upcoming Beta version of a new iteration. We shouldn't be forced to install Betas (or new versions!) to get back essential functionality that has previously been working for years! Adobe seriously needs to stop working on new versions and features until they've fixed any bugs like this in Prem Pro 2020, or refund some of our monthly fees until they do, it costs us time and money to try and work around these issues! Sorry but it's very frustrating and so is having to come on here and shout into the void like so many others... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. This is really quite frustrating. I'd second the request it be integrated into a sooner update, and not push it into future full versions. This feels like a bug fix that should go backward in versions... not just forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg, Omg, OMG it's WORKING! It's BACK!

Is anyone else seeing the fix in the latest update to Premiere? It updated for me today, and it sure looks like point modification via Arrow Keys is BAAAAACK! Even the Shift+Arrow Keys is working too!

Thank you Adobe and @Kevin-Monahan !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. I'll let the team know too.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news! Thanks for confirming! Didn't expect a fix this quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Good news,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it's still not fixed in Premiere 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, upgraded from 14.7 to 14.9 this morning when I saw the posts above but, no, it's not... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to upgrade to Premiere V 15.1 (at least on Windows 10). It works for me. Just tested it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too... 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very anoying...started happening to me right now, April 2024....by the morning it was working fine, but now every time I create a mask at opacity of any object, it can be psd, png, or nested sequence, i cannot move the mask. It just creates new mask points. By the morning was everything fine, I stopped for lunch, came back, and then this suddently started to happen. I even did not close premiere between lunchtime. Very anoying and it seems to not have a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Seems it is related with the size of the mask in the object....if the resolution is too small, mask cannot be moved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines