• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing After Effects File Into Premier

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having major issues. I have 1 video and one after effects file that I would like to import into premiere. Does the composition have to be changed? After following the instructions below, I am lost which composition settings I should set the after effects file into. HELP!!

Modify a dynamically linked composition in After Effects

1. Select the After Effects composition in Adobe Premiere Pro, or choose a linked clip in the Timeline, and choose Edit > Edit Original.
  2. Change the composition in After Effects. Then, switch back to Adobe Premiere Pro to view your changes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

danellea84812246 wrote:

I have 1 video and one after effects file that I would like to import into premiere.

Create a new project in Premiere Pro.

Using the menu File > Import . . . navigate to the video file you wish to import and import it.

Once imported, drag that video file to the timeline, you will be prompted to match the timeline to the source video, click match.

Now go to the menu File > Adobe Dynamic Link > Import After Effects Composition.

When the After Effects Composition Import Pane opens, navigate to your AE project, and elect the comp you want to import:

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.03.41 PM.png

And click OK.

Now add that AE comp to the timeline.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines