• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Previous Versions - Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have an active student signature of Creative Cloud and I really need a previous version of Adobre Premiere Pro because it's not allowed to intall the current one. I read the FAQ, but my Creative Cloud doesn't show me the option "Previous Versions" to Premiere. The awkward is that others apps have this option, such as Photoshop or Ilustrator. My OS is MACOS Catalina 10.15.7 and it's not possible to update it as well.

I appreciate any help. Tks 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your creative cloud up to date? 

Did you try to uninstall and install creative cloud ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is. I've just updated InDesign without any problem, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Helo35145625e2up,

I read your message. You wrote that you have a student version installed. Is that correct? My recommendation to you is to contact the IT Administrator for your school and see if they might have an installation package for the version you are looking for. Please let us know if this is a viable solution for you to check. I sure hope so. Let the community know if this worked or not.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kevin! The Universtiy didn't intermediate at all when I purchased my plan, so I've never needed it or contacted it's IT Administration about anything related to Creative Cloud. I just provided to Adobe my student information when I was ordering. My download was directly from the Adobe's official website. 

As you can see at the images atached, ohter apps allow me to download a previous version ("Outras versões" in Portuguese).

Do you know if there's a link or ohter way to download other version of Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Helo35145625e2up,

I read that you are not in contact with your IT Administrator at your school or university, as you have not needed them for support. I apologize for the hassle. You should be able to connect with them by signing in here.

Typically, we cannot really help editors with legacy version installation issues here, but maybe I can help. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience on this issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm experiencing the same issue. My account is a corporate account, and I urgently need to install these programs. However, I don't see the option to install "previous versions." The version that worked for me was Premiere Pro 22.1.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andrés35172841sz13,

I read about your issue. Is it possible to contact the IT Administrator for your company? Perhaps they have an installer for 22.1.2 they can provide you. I hope they can help you out. If not, let me know. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Pro Design Tools have previous versions available?  I thought the only version avaible was the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Media Editor 

Yes. Click on the link I posted and then click on the downloads tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines