Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone 11 Pro .MOV files not playing back correctly on Premiere Pro CC 2019

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome all, 

I have recently obtained an iphone 11 pro and I have done some green screen recording. I haven't gone to far with my project because I wanted to see how it would look in premiere to see if I needed to make any adjustments. I've imported my video, put it on an SSD drive, and dropped it into the premiere timeline. When I play the video, the audio works correctly. But the video will start over halfway before the video is over, and the timeline keeps progressing as if nothing is wrong. Any advice on what to do to fix this? All of my drivers are up to date and here is a list of my hardware:

Motherboard - ASUS - ROG Maximus XI Hero 

Processor - i9-9900k

Graphic Card - ASUS Geforce RTX 2080

RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro 32G

Power - EVGA 850 B3

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a guide on how to transcode the footage so you can work with it: https://www.reddit.com/r/VideoEditing/wiki/faq/vfr

Here's a UserVoice request that I posted to get this fixed: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/38441842-fix-vfr-performanc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Handbrake is the answer here for me. I hope it's the same to everybody else that has this issue. All I had to do was drop my file here, and check the settings in the video tab to make sure its h.264.  

how to fix green screen    handbrake.PNG

how to fix green screen    handbrake 2.PNG

 After I verified the file type, I started the encode, and now everything works perfectly in adobe premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines