Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

logiooptions panel pops up

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premiere cc (v 12.0.0) a small panel keeps poping up. Any Ideas how to permanently remove it?

premiere_logioptions.PNG

Thanks for you help with this!

Florian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018
LogiOptions extension exists in the following path.C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\LogiOptionsAdobeYou can move the LogiOptionAdobe folder from this folder to another folder.Then, the LogiOptions panel has disappeared from Adobe application in my case.You need not uninstall.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021
Update after speaking with Logitech, and testing with a Logitech Craft Keyboard: Summary: Close the logitech panel, close Premiere Pro, relaunch Premiere Pro, the panel will remain hidden - but still function. Details: Logitech Options, or LogiOptions, is software that gets installed with your Logitech device. If you have one of these 3 devices, though, Craft Keyboard, MX Master 3 (mouse) and MX Anywhere 3 (mouse) then Logitech will prompt you to install a CEP panel (Common Extensibility Pro...

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "correct answer" cited here did not work for me either.  And simply closing the pop-up works only for 10-60 seconds, as it just keeps popping back up, randomly.

So, I dragged the little window by its upper left corner on the lower right pixel of my monitor.  There, you can't even see it.  So it can pop or stay up to its heart's content, and I can get my work done, never seeing it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good tip....just started happening to me again.  YEARS later and this is still a bug, but hey it's Adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It started for me also; just now version 15.4.  I am not convinced it's an Adobe bug (I think it's on Logitech).

The advice to delete the extension folder worked for now, so hope it stays that way.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines