Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge Clips Problem with Premiere Pro 22.4

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem!

However, when I try to merge a video clip and an audio file my adobe says 'not responding'. I've been merging video and audio clips before so i dont know why its now not working anymore.

its been like this for the past 3 days since ive updated adobe premiere pro to the latest version and I have no idea how to fix it.

I've tried restarting my computer and updating my laptop just in case there was something wrong with my own device but everything is running fine...its just adobe premiere pro lagging.

Can anyone help me??

Branched from old thread by mod

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us system specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. When I try to merge audio and video in the project panel using markers or in points, I get the color wheel and have to force quit.

I'm on a Macbook Pro 2019, 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 32 GB using Premiere 22.3.0 (build 121).

Thank you for any assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob, 

I started having the same problem just yesterday. I hit Ok in the merging box and I get the color wheel, which forces me to quit the program. I've never had issues merging picture with audio before. 

I'm running Premiere 22.4.0 (build 57) on a Mac Pro Late 2013, 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5, 12 GB 1866 MHz DDR3.

Would love some help. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines