• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing "Edit Keyframes" Button

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, thank you in advance for your help.

I am currently going over the in-app tutorials (Reframe your Project for Multiple Platforms) and find myself frustrated by what appears to be a missing "Edit Keyframes" button. Under the "Auto-Reframe" option, I only see "Adjust Position", "Reframe Offset", "Reframe Scale", "Reframe Rotation". 

Is this change intended in the latest update?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to Workspaces / Reset to Saved Layout option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately, that didn't work =(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing the same: going to find out for you.

Please embed your screenshot in your original post so we dont have to download unknown files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also seeing the same thing. Was this changed in the latest patch? Instead of "Copy and Edit Keyframes" we have a check box with "overwrite generated path" which allows some of the same functionality within the auto reframe effect, but its not really the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same trouble.  Has anyone come up with a working answer?  Pictures below

instructions.jpg

Effect Controls Panel.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates? I'm seeing this too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to check Overwrite generated path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe so, but it still will not let you advance to the next steps and could you please explain further what these things do and mean. it makes the tutorial meaningless when it can't be completed and when we don't understand what is supposed to happen. Does this not matter to Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes -- same question, working the same tutorial, stalled at the same place, have tried the same fixes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here. There is no "Edit Keyframes" in the Auto Reframe effect dropdown area. Only "Adjust Position", "Reframe Offset", "Reframe Scale", "Reframe Rotation", and a checkbox for "Overwrite generated path". I made sure to download the latest version (15.4) before initiating the tutorial, so I'm surprised this is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AnnBens_0-1628763855472.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines