• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Won't Stop (Video example)

Engaged ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So yeah. This bugs has been for more than 10 years. Some version have it less, some have it more present. This last update have it extremely.

You play the multicam, then works for a couple seconds and it's gone. Premiere doesn't respond. You can't pause it.

I'll attach the video example

It's been 15 minutes since I took this video and the timeline is still playing. It's practically impossible to work with. 

As I wrote, this bug have been around more than 10 years, you can find post talking about it.

This last updates has been extremely annoying, they came with full of bugs, extremely lag UI and bugs that have been for years like this one. 

I really need that Adobe let us know if they are not working in improving Premiere, or they are let it die. Because for the first time in 14 years I'm considering to leave Adobe.

I'll share my specs but it doesn't matter because I've been experience this issue for years, but this last version is the worse so far 

i7 10th gen | 32gb Ram | SSD | Win 11 | GTX 2070 | S5 Lumix files. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Hello @Jorge Jaramillo Hdz,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

We are also very confused on this. We have 25 remote pc's . G4 HP,32gig ram. no AJA or BMD card. they accesed for precutting in remote.  Now if we open a big project and edit multicam (ok in proxy) it does it very good. No isses looks ok. 

Now to finish it the direct moves to a full blown editng suite. 

- AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 5975WX 32 core, 3,6GHZ, 128 GIG RAM

- Windows 10 Enterpise LTSC - 21H2

- 10 gig netwrok connection to our GPFS Storage

- NVIDIA RTX A4000 - graphic driver : 527.27

- AJA Kona 4 card, latest driver.

We are getting into trouble. After some edits we have same issue: go in play. Then press Stop and he will not stop. Mostley take over 6 seconds to end this.  No this is very disturbing because we have 50 hires eding suites preforming very bad on multicam. Now 80% is multicam... so i think you know we are hetting the heat from our editors on this.  Is there somebody has an idea where to look for the issue. Is it network? AJA? adobe? Nvidea? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jorge Jaramillo Hdz,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines