Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Music... what is everyone using?

Explorer ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

....just wondering what everyone is using for music. I used to have a pretty big collection of Music Bakery royalty free music cds back in the day. I'm sure everyone is going online these days. Is everyone going to the same couple of places online or is everyone using something different ....any favorites? 

~Andrew

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a bunch of online places, some free some not.

Within the Adobesphere, you can easily go to the Essential Graphics* panel and the Browse tab, which should show their stock music files. I've been using that recently. Easy to use.

Neil

* EDIT: As Ann caught, I do mean the Essential SOUND panel ... ESP. Sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Essential Sound panel instead.............;-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oopsies! Thanks, Ann!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil and Ann,

I will explore the Sound Panel....

....I know there are a hundred different music sources online ...just wondering if there were a couple of top contenders that people were using.

Best,

~Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

....or is everyone mostly using the Essential Sound Panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Essential sound other than that, here is a rundown of the following:

Audio jungle has the largest library with most affordable prices

Envato is the same, but with lesser options and subscription based

Epidemic sound has some cool stuff

I've never personally like premium beat, but you can give it a try if you get stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much Christian!

~Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube actually has a free library of music that any creator can use. Also I just discovered TuneTank, beautiful music and free. I also favor Storyblocks for lots of stock, because I think their price/license combo is hard to beat and they have tons of great music.

As I'm sure many others have done (and perhaps you will too) I started keeping a written list of all the treasure troves for free/almost free stock (of all kinds) I've found. To be clear, a list of free/almost free stock I would actually use. Most of what you find online for free is either caca or suspicious looking or both. But I've been patient and just kept adding things to the list when I found them. There's actually a lot out there (but just a lot more garbage to weed through to find it unfortunately.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

....great tips,,, thanks very much!

~Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines