Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie still; export or extract?

Contributor ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, still learning...

I'm hoping to extract clips, both linked and just audio, as clips.

See attached image. In addition to the entire sequence as one video, I need to also have individual "tracks" (I come from Audition) so folks can view just the tracks they want.

Is there an easy, or most logical way to export these individual tracks/clips?

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.48.01 PM.png

Any help gettimng me there more quickly (than my continued experimentation) would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John,

First thing I'll need to do is learn how to "Set IN and OUT on your timeline and then tell export to do so between the markers. 😉 

I think I'm already set with the IN and OUT, as my clips are as I want them to be for the full export.

Now trying to figure out how to "tell export to do so between the markers."

I've already viewed many tutorials and videos; the sheer volume is more than a bit overwhelming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I just discovered, Edit > Edit in Adobe Audition > Sequence, will give me exactly what I need on the Audio/Audition side, a folder full of the individual audio tracks.

I still need (I hope) an easy way to export those complete video (with audio) clips, as separate individual clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hoped the video here on Exporting Individual Clips was what I needed, but I keep getting an unexplained error.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 2.53.56 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, changing the export location prevented the error, but still don't get separate video clips, just separate audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seemed to be a disk ful error; why Adobe can't simply state that...???

🤷 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines