• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro - stuffed up recording settings and don’t know how to change it back!

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot record within premier pro because of a very high pitch echoing after I say something. The settings have been played around with and it's maybe -9999 Hz or the number for sound. Now I cannot record my voice over within premier pro without hearing a high velocity pitch ringing In my ear... for example in assembly and the microphone squeals but so so so much louder. Can someone help me fix this up?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's called a feedback loop and is caused when your microphone is picking up your voice and feeding it through your speakers which then picks up your voice again. To avoid this you can go to Preferences and choose Audio and click the box next to "Mute input during timeline recording." Or you can mute your speakers. Or you can use headphones if you need to monitor yourself.

Preferences_and__Users.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply I will try this out in the morning, I will get back to you soon. Hopefully this will fix my situation! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Let us know and if it does solve your problem don't forget to mark the answer as correct in case someone needs the solution in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines