• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2019 not rendering or linking files.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My new version of Premiere Pro CC (2019) is not rendering or linking to AE files properly.

When attempting to render something like a Morph Cut transition, the render dialog pops up but does not progress and eventually hangs the software.

Similarly, I've noticed all of my imported AE files, which are generally lower 3rds, are no longer online. When attempting to link the file back to the original, the software hangs before I need to force quit. Additionally, I've saved one of the AE files in AE 2019 and attempted to relink that one and got the same result.

Still had Premiere 2018 on my machine, but it no longer sees AE as being on the machine, since AE 2019 removed the previous version during the CC update.

I'm running:

Mac Pro (Late 2013) macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

3 GHz 8*core Intel Xeon E5

64 GB RAM

AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB

Creative Cloud for Teams

Right now this issue has my entire system hamstrung, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
You might be hitting a bug, so returning to a previous version for your workflow might be a good idea. You should be able to reinstall the previous version of After Effects from Creative Cloud. Sorry for the frustration. We'll see an update that fixes this issue fairly soon.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines