Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere cc 2019 suddenly only exporting 0 byte .mp4's

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what happened.

I have a project file with multiple sequences that I've been exporting from, all the same settings, everything has been fine.

Then, yesterday, I exported a sequence I had successfully exported in the last couple of days, and it only exports as two different files:

a 0 byte .mp4 & 101KB xmp sidecar.

I don't believe I've changed any settings since my last export. Anyone have any ideas??

The sequence exports normally, if not a little slow, and says it will be about 174mb. But when it's done, the export is those two files, cannot be opened, and are essentially nothing.

I tried exporting to a different location (my computer instead of external hardrive)

I made a new sequence and copied the footage to it and exported that

Premiere cc 2019 is up to date

**My computer ~does~ keep bugging me to do the latest software update**

I've looked on the forums and it doesn't seem like anyone has come up with a good answer yet?

Help??!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried switching your Renderer in Premiere? FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Are you exporting straight from Premiere Pro or are you sending it to Media Encoder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, try creating a new project and export some bars and tone, or a color matte from there - this will highlight whether you have a config issue or a timeline/media issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever find a solution to this? the exact same thing is happening to me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Switch to Resolve everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines