• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 14.3.2 & 14.4 massive dropped frames when using a 65x LUT in Lumetri

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the last two updates I have not been able to playback high resolution 65x LUTS applied with Lumetri without experiencing massive frame drops. It plays back just fine in older versions, and I have rolled back to use the older version with great success twice now.

Something in the last two updates just straight up breaks playback of these high resolution 65x LUTS in Lumetri and Premiere Pro.

For reference, I edit on a Windows 10 PC with the latest updates, i7-6700K, GTX1080 and latests Nvidia Studio Drivers. The LUTS I use are the GHAlex LUTS.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, sadly it didn't help. I deleted all the Media Cache files like described in the link you send, but stutters and dropped frames are still happening just the same as before.

It really seems to be related to the high resolution 65x LUT, and something that broke in the last two updates. When I disable the LUT in Lumetri everything runs perfectly fine, but once it's enabled it starts dropping frames all over the place.

When I roll back to 14.2.1, everything runs smooth like normal again while using the 65x LUT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant to type when I roll back to version 14.3.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines