• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2018 CC hangs at "loading ImporterQuicktime.bundle"

Engaged ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I was working on a project when I got a "low level error" that caused my Mac to freeze. I rebooted and successfully got the project to reopen.

Today, Premiere Pro will not launch. It hangs at "loading ImporterQuicktime.bundle". I tried using Option  + Shift after Premiere pro starts to launch, but it still hangs. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but still no progress. I have a version 2017 Premiere Pro, and it successfully launches and will open old projects. Of course, my new projects are created in 2018 and I need to continue working on them.

I have seen this "loading ImporterQuicktime.bundle" issue with other users in threads dating back to CS6, but can't find any current information on this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as there are projects I need to resume work on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DavidP,

Are you on Mac? If so, run task manager and end the process running called  ‘dynamiclink‘. Once closed Premier Pro should open with no errors. Please try it and report back.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem right now.  Just installed latest CC on Mac OS 10.13.6.  Premiere got held up on a plugin I had, so I found it and killed it.  Now it's hung up on this QuickTime thing.  I closed some sort of dynamiclink thing in Activity Monitor and Premiere still stopped on the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue!! HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever figure out how to fix this issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'dynamiclink' kept launching (according to the Activity Monitor) whenever I tried opening Premiere, at which point Premiere would get stuck loading the same ImporterQuickTime.bundle. So, I took a risk and just

Mod note: Comment removed as it includes manipulating the app package, which is something that can cause serious stability problems and is against our community guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these solutions have worked for me.  Please, any other suggestions.  Please help.

Catalina 10.15.7

Processor 2.4 8core i9

32GB memory

Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so I just had this same issue. Uninstalled and re-installed 3 times to no avail. Tried all the other plug-in fixes listed and nothign worked. Premiere Updated to version 15.4, but for some reason, there was no 15.0 Folder in my Premiere folder in documents and it had nowhere to load anything

Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro >> and then I manually added a folder called "15.0"

That allowed it to create a user profile for me and everything worked fine.

So far so good....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! I've tried everything else this simple fix worked! So ra so good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had Adobe try to work this out and their solution was to install an older version (14.9). I tired your solution of adding the 15.0 folder myself and IT WORKED!!! Adobe premiere 15.4.1 works just fine! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just deleted the old QuickTime 7 Pro, and it started working again.  They stopped supporting the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines