• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2019 misrepresents videos

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this is my first post. It may be that the problem is known but I do not even know what to look for.

This is what every video in the preview window looks like:

2019-04-17 01_28_33-Window.png

As you can see in the media browser, the videos should have a normal color scheme. When exporting, I sometimes get the normal color, sometimes the exported video but also the color of the previews.

What is the problem? Can anybody help me? Please. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

That is a graphics card driver issue. So ... you can quickly fix it by going into the Project settings and set Mercury Acceleration to "software only" ... but ... then your GPU isn't in use.

To actually fix the issue, you'll need to go to the manufacturer's website, either Nvidia or AMD depending on your GPU, and see if there's a newer driver than is in use in your GPU. If so, install it. If not ... roll back a driver.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a graphics card driver issue. So ... you can quickly fix it by going into the Project settings and set Mercury Acceleration to "software only" ... but ... then your GPU isn't in use.

To actually fix the issue, you'll need to go to the manufacturer's website, either Nvidia or AMD depending on your GPU, and see if there's a newer driver than is in use in your GPU. If so, install it. If not ... roll back a driver.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, the answer lies between yours and Vidya's answer. The quick fix worked but it was not on the Nvidia driver but on the Intel, which is written in the resolution. Many Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Especially for laptops the video issues can be tough. Pr works easier in so many cases with a single graphics processor, and if the onboard chip is enabled, it goes to that and may not even use the GPU card.

So in some cases disabling the onboard Intel or AMD chip gets Pr working with the better graphics processor.

But some laptops cannot work with the onboard graphics disabled. And Pr doesn't use their discrete GPU. Frustrating as all get out.

And most folks think well, if the onboard graphics has any capability to add, why doesn't Pr use both ... naturally?

Well ... sometimes it does, and on some gear it doesn't. Not a very helpful answer but it's Reality.

As many others, I have been pushing for simply a better use of whatever graphics processing is available, whether only onboard, onboard plus GPU, or even two GPUs.

So I hope in updating your onboard the app is working better. Which is all I really care about  ... I just want people comfortably getting the work out the door to the nice people paying our bills by having us work or play with their video needs.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniels92953949,

Sorry to hear about the preview issue. It can be an issue with the GPU drivers.

Please try the steps recommended in this article: Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors,...

Let us know the status after testing.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines