• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - essential sound greyed out -

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me with this issue, Premiere Pro has greyed out the essential sound panel all of a sudden (was working just fine yesterday, have not updated anything or done anything different to trigger this) 

I have reset the settings, tried the "move essential sound folder to other location on computer", logged in to adobe in my default browser and nothing has helped... cant seem to find much on this. 

Appreciate the help! 

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.34.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.34.33 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As it says near the top of the panel, "no selection".

You need to have a clip selected on the timeline before the ESP will have options.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to select a clip with audio or just audio.

Or hit Browse for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry maybe i wasnt clear with the issues. The second screen shot shows the browse greyed out too! I cant access the adobe stock feature to add sound to a clip...normally under the browse you can look through the moods / genre's etc and pick a sound clip to add but all of this is greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello ich have the same problem although I am signed in with my Adobe Account. Have someone here found I solution for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines