• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro sequences not linking to correct timecode in source file

Participant ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently had a hard drive failure and needed to transfer all of my footage and PP project to another hard drive to continue the edit.

After transferring, I opened up the PP project and all of the edits are pointing to the wrong part of the source file. Please see screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 3.26.44 PM.png

You can imagine this is a huge problem and I do not know how to fix this issue. 

I am using BRAW Studio to read and import my .BRAW files. I have tried everthing in this article and none of it worked for me. https://autokroma.com/blog/Clip-Shifted-Issue-BRAW-Studio/

Running Premiere Pro 2020. MacOS Mojave 10.14

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exat same problem! It is effecting other media types within the same sequences such as R3D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

This problem is coming from Premiere Pro 14.0. It seems that there is no problem in older versions.

We created a uservoice post to talk about this problem here (please vote for it so Adobe developers will see it as a more urgent issue) : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39708745-cc-2020-timeline-c...

More informations about the problem can be found also in our article : https://www.autokroma.com/blog/BRAW-Wrong-Timecode-Adobe-Premiere-Pro/

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me unless I'm doing the steps incorrectly. Could you let me know what steps you are following please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This definitely works everyone! Thank you so much for saving my project and hours and hours of my time! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines