• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro won't load

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, looking for collective wisdom. I've used Premiere Pro on my MacBook Pro before without any issues. Then, a few weeks later, it wouldn't load any of my previous files - a meesage saying it couldn't find them, I didn't have authority. So I uninstalled and re-installed Premiere Pro mulitple times, restarted computer multiple times, even upgraded to MacOS Big Sur. But when opening Premiere Pro from creative Cloud, it starts to load but gets stuck at the same point - Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle and it doesn't move on from here. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated!

Thanks all.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be simplistic, but: how long did you wait for Pr to open? After an update or other "reset" type of operation, it often takes Pr 3 - 5 minutes to open on Catalina. I can imagine that upgrading to Big Sur would also trigger the extremely long opening time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jeff, thanks for replying. I've let it try to open for hours - both with the old Catalina OS and now with Big Sur. It gets stuck at exactly the same point - Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle on both OS as well. Any ideas??

Thanks, Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Launch Pr from the dock or launchpad while holding down Opt+Shift. This will reset your preferences and clear the plugin cache. That usually fixes a lot of problems. YMMV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, I tried that a couple of times - it did clear the plugin cache but the loading got stuck at the same point. Gosh, I can't be the only person with this problem, it's a new computer and I don't have a lot else on it? Anything else to try? Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I have exactly 141 GB in flash storage available!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to remember that there were some posts about this issue that may have solutions.  do a search here for "QuickTime.bundle". you may find the answer and if you do, please post back and close the thread.  And if you don't please post back and maybe we can come up with some other avenues to explore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone ever find a solution for this??? HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and if it's actually starting to load a project, tell us your source properties and your sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines