• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere won't recognize music license from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting, I get a message that the music needs to be purchased. However, I did purchase it, as instructed, and was even given the license code. I made sure I saved the project.

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues today. Were you able to solve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet. When listed in the program monitor, however, the shopping cart icon is gone, so maybe the transaction actually worked. The export sounded fine, though I didn't listed to every minute of the hour-long video...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.  The shopping cart was gone and the green check mark was there. We went ahead and exported and it sounded fine. Kept a copy of the License Key in case we have any problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been happenning to me since they introduced Stock Audio. I've had to separately download the tracks and then replace them in the project manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines