• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prproj icons not displaying correctly (macOS Catalina / Premiere 14)

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my Premiere project files have been displaying the wrong icons for some time. I thought an uninstall of Premiere and reinstall would fix it but no go there. Any ideas how to get this fixed?

Screenshot 2020-10-06 at 2.18.33 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try right clicking on the projects and change the “Opens with” option to your latest version of Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing I tried. Doesn't help.

If I uninstall Premiere from the CC app and reinstall, same behaviour. If I uninstall latest and install Premiere 2019, correct icon displays. As soon as I install Premiere 2020 (tried both uninstalling 2019 first and then installing or having both), icon goes back to being the wrong one. With 2019 and 2020 both installed, setting 2019 to default doesn't fix the problem either, (but having only 2019 installed displays correct icon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you resolve the bug? Same issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines