• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"A low-level exception occurred in: ImporterMPEG (Importer:37)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editing a project with 250+ Canon C100 Mark II clips in the new 2017 release. Worked fine for 2 days, rendered out a draft version. Now, I'm getting this error every time I open the project. I can scrub through audio, but no clips are showing up in the bin and I can't see any video playing off the timeline. Dead in the water.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Hey... I cleared the video cache and preview files (as I'm sure you've already done) but then renamed an adobe user folder from "Common" to "Common1". It forced premiere to rebuild then in and peak files, and seemed to fix the issue. Are you on a PC or mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Am having the exact same issue from the same camera. Just wondering if you came across a solution at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey... I cleared the video cache and preview files (as I'm sure you've already done) but then renamed an adobe user folder from "Common" to "Common1". It forced premiere to rebuild then in and peak files, and seemed to fix the issue. Are you on a PC or mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah thats useful thanks.

I think I did clear the Caches but will make sure. Also will take onboard the folder name change.

Have made the mistake of deleting Premiere CC 2107 and now having difficulty reinstalling it. I am using a PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling didn't help me... I almost wiped the machine clean, but glad I tried this (from another user here) first:

I just got off the phone with Adobe who gave me the solution to the "no sound on import" issue. First, close ALL running Adobe programs. Next, on the PC hit "Window" and "R" keys at the same time to bring up the run command window. Type in "%appdata%". In that window open the "Adobe" folder and find the "Common" folder. Rename that to "Common1". That should fix the problem! It worked for me.

Not sure how to get to appdata on the Mac, but this is the principle behind it.

Let me know if this helps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

thanks for your help and advice.

In the end after two remote sessions with Adobe staff we identified a corrupted clip I was importing into the project. Leaving it out seemed to do the trick. Wish error messages could be more specific as would've saved a day.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines