• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Edit Clip In Adobe Audition" in Premiere not opening clip in Audition

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click, "Edit clip in Adobe Audition" it opens audition but does not populate it with the extracted file. It shows the extracted file in Premiere though. I updated to Catalina yesterday so I don't know if that has something to do with it. I know there is a workaround by manually importing the audio tracks but that is not ideal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. everything is updated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works now! Yea! Big thanks to the Adobe team for resolving this. Thank you!

Shawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to comment on this thread that I've been following forever and note that the problem at last seems to have been resolved. For the past 6-8 weeks, Premiere and Audition seem to be communicating nicely and I no longer have to use a roundabout convoluted procedure to link media. 

I'm running:
MacOS Catalina Version 10.15.3 
Adobe Premiere Version 14.1.0 (Build 116) 
Adobe Audition Build 13.0.3.60 

So credit where credit is due to the Adobe team. Thank you and please send me a free year of CC. Times are tough. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this problem. I workaround as suggested by getting the processed file and putting it in Au, then it works. 

No joy using Edit Clip in Audition. Just started after using for months. Asus Zen laptop, core i9 cc 2022 everything up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines