• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-Link Media Failure

Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into kinda a interesting problem and was wondering if anyone knew a work around or how to solve this...

Our source media as the audio in a mono file... The offline that we edited with (was created with AME) has the audio in a stereo format...

When we rendered down the offline material the audio format was changed to AAC and I think the stereo track was created there

Not really sure why premiere is blocking me from linking to the full rez just because the audio format is different... Thanks for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Should have looked harder... lol

Answer can be found here - The selected file cannot be linked because it has 6 audio channel(s) and the clip was created with 2

Basically you just go in and modify the audio channel properties for the clip and it works...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should have looked harder... lol

Answer can be found here - The selected file cannot be linked because it has 6 audio channel(s) and the clip was created with 2

Basically you just go in and modify the audio channel properties for the clip and it works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines